Born to famous Bollywood actors Aditya Pancholi and wife Zarina Wahab on the 5th of July in the year of 1990, Sooraj Pancholi is well-known face in the film industry. With girls swooning over his ‘good-looks’, Sooraj rose to fame after his Blockbuster debut- Hero. One of the evolving stars in Bollywood, actor Sooraj Pancholi looks quite of a promising newcomer who is here to stay with his charm for a while.
To know about Sooraj Pancholi age, height, his affairs, his personal life or to dig into more details about actor Sooraj Pancholi, read on the following article, which will give you a deep insight into his life and career.
General Information about actor Sooraj Pancholi:
- He was born on 5th July, 1990
- His zodiac sign is Cancer
- He is an Indian Film Actor by profession
- His native background is Gujarat, though he and his family have been residing in Mumbai for years now.
- He was born in Lucknow at the state of Uttar Pradesh
- His father Aditya Pancholi is a famous Bollywood actor
- His mother Zarina Wahab too is a Bollywood actress, and works in TV soaps as well
Sooraj Pancholi Height and other Physical Details
- Sooraj Pancholi Height in centimeters is 173 cm, in meters it is- 1,73 m, and in feet inches it is- 5’8”
- Sooraj Pancholi’s weight in kilograms is- 73 kgs, and in Pounds it is- 160 lbs
- His body measurements are: Chest- 44 inches, Waist- 30 inches, and Biceps- 14 inches
- His eye color is Black.
- Suraj’s hair color is black
Sooraj Pancholi’s Schooling and Educational Qualifications
- Sooraj attended the Pali Hill School in Mumbai, and later completed the schilling from an open school because he supposedly lacked any interest on studies
- His educational qualification is 12th Pass
- Sooraj underwent his acting classes from Mumbai’s Rahul Rawail’s Academy
Sooraj Pancholi’s Personal Life
- He shares a very close bonding with his sister- Sana Pancholi
- His grandfather- Late Rajan Pancholi was a reputed filmmaker
- He left his parent’s house at the tender age of 14 and went to live at his grandparent’s house
- He grew up to live by himself after his grandparents passed away.
- He is into martial arts and practices the same with his close buddy Tiger Shroff, who is the son of famous Bollywood actor- Jacky Shroff
- He loves petting dogs and have already lived with four of them, post his grandparent’s demise
Sooraj Pancholi Career
- He began his filmy career by assisting director Kabir Khan for Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif and Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the film Guzaarish starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bacchhan, prior to making his first Bollywood venture in Hero.
- His first Bollywood project was the remake of the film-Hero, along sides Athiya Shetty (who is also a newcomer alike him and is the daughter of popular Bollywood actor- Sunil Shetty), directed by Nikhil Advani and produced by actor Salman Khan
Sooraj Pancholi as a Bollywood Actor
- He was worked in Salman Khan produced Hero, along-sides Athiya Shetty.
- As per rumors, Sooraj is reportedly to work in a Telegu remake, to be directed by choreographer turned director- Remo D’Souza, and produced by Salman Khan who in turn proposed him as the film lead.
Sooraj Pancholi’s Girlfriend and Affairs
- His girlfriend was the famous Bollywood actress- Late Jiah Khan who committed suicide few years back.
- His late girlfriend Jiah Khan was five years older to him and was a popular British-American actor
- He was reportedly into a 10-month long relationship with Jiah Khan
- He has currently admitted on having a girlfriend after Jiah Khan, who according to Sooraj is not linked with the film industry anyhow.
Sooraj Pancholi Controversies
- Sooraj Pancholi was charged for abetting his late girlfriend Jiah Khan’a suicide.
- He was inside the jail custody for 23 long days, for being accused and charged with Jiah’s suicide.
- It was Jiah’s mother- Rabiya who held Sooraj responsible for her daughter’s untimely demise.
- Sooraj rubbishes all rumors relating to Jiah and claims to miss her every day
- Jiah Khan was reported to be in her 4 month pregnancy term, when she broke the news to Sooraj. Upon hearing this, Sooraj took Jiah to a physician for MTP or Medical Termination of Pregnancy, which didn’t bear any fruits.
- Sooraj was then reported to have taken her girlfriend to a gynecologist who suggested her stronger medicines.
- Post the medicine intake prescribed by the gynecologist, Jiah once started hemorrhaging and started seeking help from Sooraj, who immediately called the gynecologist who in turn suggested him to rush Jiah to the hospital as the fetus had most probably been aborted but was not expelled from her body, thus birthing the hemorrhage.
- The incident shocked Sooraj, and instead of driving her to the hospital, he opted for extricating the aborted fetus himself from the body and dispose it off in the toilet, thus leaving Jiah traumatized and eventually leading her to commit a suicide out of
Horror and depression.
- According to the letters left by Jiah, Sooraj used to torture her physically and mentally alike.
- Jiah had even mentioned about the actor having abused, raped and hurt her, which gradually birthed a fear in her.
- Sooraj was even claimed to have cheated on Jiah, besides instigating and forcing her to abort the baby.
Sooraj Pancholi was once clad in controversies and made serious headliners post her girlfriend’s suicide. But with charm, and talent up on the radar, the newcomer is all in the focus to erase all the past history and trying to emerge as a better human being. Sooraj is in dire wish to be known for his good films and strong career than by the controversies he got linked with.
To know more about Sooraj Pancholi and his controversies, or his Favorites and personal life, visit the Sooraj Pancholi Wiki, or his Facebook and Twitter pages. Sooraj Pancholi Wiki gives you a deep insight about his life, career, girlfriends and more.