Born to a Maharashtrian Christian Father and a Punjabi mother in the year of 1985, Jennifer Winget has earned quite a lot of fame as a young and a talented Hindi TV serial actor, and have already appeared a large variety of TV shows. Jennifer actually rose to fame after the famous TV daily named Dil mil Gaye. Blame it on her name, Jennifer is often mistaken as a Westerner by most fellow Indians. Through days of good work and struggle, Jennifer is now a household name, given the large amount of good TV shows that she does along with the charm and grace that is known to get the audience swooning over her. Read the following article to get an overview of the gorgeous actor: controversies surrounding her, Jennifer Winget husband name, her age, Jennifer Winget height, weight, career, Jennifer Winget date of birth and more.
Jennifer Winget Date of Birth, Jennifer Winget’s husband and other general details:
- Jennifer Winget date of birth is 30th May of 1985.
- Jennifer Winget is based in Goregaon of Mumbai, India.
- She bagged the maximum fame post her serial Kkusum, back in the year of 2003, Kartika in the year of 2008, Beyhadh in the year of 2016.
- Jennifer Winget’s husband name is Karan Grover Singh, with whom he dies the knot in the year of 2012, but later got divorced in the year of 2014.
- Jennifer’s nickname is Jenny and JW
- She is a model and actress by profession
Jennifer Winget Height
- Jennifer Winget’s height in centimeters is 165, whereas in meters it is 1.65 meters and in feet inches it is 5’5”
- Her weight in Kilograms is 54 kg, whereas in Pounds it is 119lbs
- Her physical statistics is 32-26-33
- Her eye-color is brown
- Her hair color is charcoal black.
A dig into Jennifer Winget’s personal life and family
- Her age is 30 years (as in 2015)
- She was born in Mumbai’s Goregaon, India
- Her native hometown is at Maharashtra’s Yavatmal
- She completed her schooling from St. Xavier’s High School, in Mumbai
- She did her graduation from K.J. Somaiya Junior College of Science and Commerce, in Mumbai.
- She is an honors graduate in Commerce.
- Her father’s name is Hemant Winget, who works at the Reliance Industries
- Her brother’s name is Moses Winget, who is older to her.
- Her sister-in-law named Bhavana Winget works at the Shogun Organics Limited in Mumbai
- Her Nephew’s name is Stephen WInget
- She follows the religion of Christianity
- She enjoys playing with her pet-dog, as her favorite pastime.
- She is currently single
Jennifer Winget as a Television Actor
- Jennifer began her acting career in the mere age of 12, and has since then worked in numerous serials and films as a popular child actor.
- Jennifer Winget’s dream got wings, when he was signed in as Rani Mukherjee’s role in the film Black
- Her approximate salary per episode is 60,000
- Her one of the famous project as a child artist is Raja ko Rani se pyar ho gaya
- She appeared in the Indian film Kuch Naa Kaho, at the small age of 14
- She worked in film like Akele Hum and Akele Tum as a young artist, followed by Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.
- She also worked in films like Love Kiya aur lag gayi, Life Reboot Nahi Hoti, and Phir Se.
- In the age of 2000, she worked in the famous TV soap named Shaka Laka Boom Boom. Followed to this, she worked in Koi Dil Mein Hai, Kasautii Zindagi Kai, Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, Sangam, Kahin To Hoga, Kartika,.
- She hosted reality shows like Dekh India Dekh, Laughter Ke Phatke, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala, Star Diwali, Star Holi Masti Gulal Ki, Dussehra-Jeet Sachhai Ki.
- She also performed in shows like Zor ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout, and Total Bride.
Jennifer Winget’s Awards and Acclamations
- She bagged the prestigious award of Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress Critics, as the best actress critics for her successful role in Saraswatichandra .
- She earned the 21st position in the listing of World’s Sexiest Woman back in 2012 by the Eastern Eye.
- She is currently working in the romantic thriller named Beyhadh, airing on Sony Entertainment Television.
- She was awarded with Zee Gold Awards, for being the Most Fit actress back in 2013
- She grabbed the Lions Gold Award for the Best Actress in the year of 2017.
Jennifer Winget Affairs and Controversies
- Jennifer Winget is one of those TV actresses who has no controversies centering her, except her separation tales with Karan Singh Grover.
- Post all the marriage rumors, Jennifer opened up about her ex-spouse, where she declared that they have called it a ‘split’, and she have decided to move on in life.
- Jennifer’s lip-lock in one of the award shows post their separation, with former husband Karan Singh Grover made serious headlines , back in the year of 2014. The kiss went viral all throughout the internet.
- Jenifer and Karan reportedly, parted ways post divorce and she is said to have waited for a long time to wait for things to get back to normal, as Jennifer wanted their relationship to work out, until Karan called up Jennifer to clear the air and suggest that he wish to move out of marriage and as he doesn’t believe in the institution of marriage anymore.
- Jennifer is even said to have slapped Karan on the shooting sets of Dil Mil gaye, upon finding out that Karan is having a different affair elsewhere.
- The couple didn’t shoot together for a long time post the slap incident, and used to shoot at different timings.
- Jennifer Winget is even believed to have linked-up with the Saraswatichandra star named Gautam Rode, with whom she shared an amazing relationship, and was even swooned over by the audience.
Lesser Known Facts about Jennifer
- Jennifer simply loves gorging on Mac-Donald’s and Subway but dislikes the idea of hitting the gym
- Jennifer shares a good rapport with Drashti Dhami who teasingly calls her as “souten’
- Jennifer preferred being an air-hostess if not an actress
- Her favorite shopping destination is Singapore and Malaysia
- Her favorite color is white and in fact most of her wardrobe is ruled over by white clothes.
- She is about to take up her Bollywood venture opposite Kunal Kapoor in Phir Se.
Right from the very beginning of her career, Jennifer decided upon her success and eventually tasted the flavors of it at the tender age of 12, when she starred in the famous TV show named Shaka Laka Boom Boom as a child artist. With the growing paucity of time, Jennifer is now a successful TV actor who has her demand surging every day, owing to her seriousness of work and grace with which she pulls off her character.
Visit her Facebook or Twitter pages, to know more about her trending videos and news. You can visit her Wiki page, to delve deep into her life.