1. Bachelor degree, major in electronics/mechanical related;
2. Have project management training experience and have two years or more project follow-up or plan management work experience;
3. Have project management / mold processing knowledge, hardware / rubber and plastic parts processing knowledge, can use Project project management software;
4. Have project risk management ability, good judgment, planning and execution ability; have strong communication and coordination organization ability;
5, there are sales products to follow up work experience, new product project experience is preferred.
Responsible for coordinating new products from receiving customer needs, to process development design, verification, testing/production introduction, all the way to the first batch of new products;
1. Organize the establishment of a multi-functional project team to identify customer goals and needs, and prepare a release project plan;
2. Lead the project team to conduct customer needs assessment and potential failure analysis to identify key product characteristics;
3. Promote the research and development, process, quality, mold and manufacturing module of the project team to carry out project activities according to the project plan. When the process is abnormal, immediately organize and coordinate resources to promote the rapid implementation of the project;
4. Prepare project process reports and perform project team member performance management, and report to the functional department manager;
5. Participate in sample testing and customer confirmation;
6. Participate in the introduction of product trial production, and assist in solving customer complaints during the production process.
Company Address: Dongjiang Industrial Zone, Shuikou Town, Huizhou, Guangdong
Contact: Miss Luo
Contact number: 0752-2316198-7
Recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org